Transforming Your Goals And Ideas Into Solution-Driven Action-Plans That Get Results ... A ROADMAP FORMULA FOR SUCCESS!
50-Minute Coaching session
Laser Coaching Session
Paypal / all major credit cards are accepted for payment.
You must notify us at least 24 hours in advance if you wish to cancel your appointment. Otherwise, you will need to bear the full cost of the session.
Request an appointment here.
Please contact me for further information.
7 Top Tips to Help You Select a Coach
To make it easier for you here are 7 top tips to help you select a Coach:
What do you want to get out of working with a Coach?
Be ready to articulate what you’re looking for – even if it seems vague like, “I want to get more from life”.
A good coach will help you explore and clarify your goals, and this will help you select someone appropriate to your needs.
Do your research, shop around, ask your friends and trusted advisors who they might recommend:
- Does the Coach inspire and challenge you?
- Do you get a good feel from the Coach’s literature/website/emails and phone manner?
- Make sure your Coach has Coach-specific training – don’t be afraid to ask!
- Ideally interview at least 3 Coaches before deciding on one.
- Do you like and feel comfortable with your Coach?
- Trust your instincts – can you see yourself sharing details about your personal life with this person?
- How much are you willing to pay? Full-time life coaches typically charge from $100 through to over $500 an hour depending on experience, clientele and reputation. You should be able to hire a solid coach for around $100-175 an hour. If a coach charges much more, make sure you know what the extra is that you’re paying for.